NEW YORK (AP) - A 21-year-old man was facing a murder charge in connection to the death of a man whose body was found on a fast-food restaurant, the second arrest in the case, police said Monday.
The New York Police Department identified the man as Jonathan Rodriguez of the Bronx. There was no information available on whether he had an attorney.
Officers responding to a 911 call last week found the body of 65-year-old Richard Hamlet inside a bag on the roof of the McDonald’s in the South Bronx, police said.
An 18-year-old woman was arrested last week on charges including murder, tampering with evidence and concealing a corpse. She was ordered jailed without bail after her arraignment.
In charging documents at the woman’s arraignment, a police detective said the victim’s dead body was moved to the fast food restaurant’s roof after he was killed in his apartment.
Please read our comment policy before commenting.