By Associated Press - Thursday, October 6, 2016

BLACHLY, Ore. (AP) - A 13-year-old girl who had been reported missing has returned to her Lane County home after being on the run with a 45-year-old man.

The Register-Guard reports (https://is.gd/p8Uptv ) that the teen returned to her Blachly home Wednesday after being missing since Sept. 21.

The girl’s mother, Korrenna Raby, says her daughter left with Raby’s former boyfriend, a convicted felon who has a hearing on a previous felony weapons charge scheduled for Thursday. Raby says she believes the two ran away to avoid his criminal charges.



___

Information from: The Register-Guard, https://www.registerguard.com

Copyright © 2026 The Washington Times, LLC.

Please read our comment policy before commenting.